Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Updating.....

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well! The last two week have been pretty eventful in my families life! We battled a couple weeks of sickness with my daughter being the worst of all of us. Unashamedly I admit my workouts have suffered over the past two weeks but I was needed in other places. I am still eating right and am in the last week of the Lent fast from meat. I have noticed that my desire to eat meat is almost gone so at the very least I will cut WAY back on the amount and type I eat for sure.

My weight has stayed at 250-251 but under the circumstances, I will take maintaining it for this week. I have decided that I need to focus my efforts over the next four weeks 75% cardio, 25% weights. Now that I have lost weight, cardio is much easier on my 90 year knees. So, hopefully over the next four weeks I can focus on endurance and along the way keep from getting rusty by lifting a little.

I cannot tell you how much your compliments mean to me. Many of you have shared that you can see a difference and I appreciate that! Most of all, I appreciate your continued prayers and encouragement. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: